We are confident that through our services and our dedication to patient care, we can help educate our patients to learn more about their bodies and ways to benefit them more!
Physical Therapy – Though the principles of physical therapy have been part of the healing arts since the beginning of recorded time, it wasn’t until 1917 that modern physical therapy in the United States was established by the Surgeon General’s office.
- Medical Massage – Massage is an excellent way to relax the mind, body and soul, and brings a person relief from life’s everyday stresses. All massages can be therapeutic if administered in a skillful manner.
- Sports Medicine – Sports medicine specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating sports or exercise related injuries, specifically the rotation or deformation of joints or muscles caused by engaging in such physical activities.
- Chiropractic Services – Chiropractic is a natural hands-on holistic approach to healthcare without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Physiatry – Modern-day physiatry comprises the related disciplines of physical medicine, rehabilitation medicine and electromyography.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture employs small needles to influence the energy of an organism.